NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY The March to National Nutrition Month® Week Pledge Drawing (Drawing) is offered only in the United States and its territories to legal United States residents at least 18 years old. Employees and directors of Nourish Interactive, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and all of their parents and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. There will be only one winner of the Drawing each week unless otherwise specified.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD Promotional period will be begin January 8 and will run through the end of March 25 with a drawing occurring each week running from Sunday to Saturday and will be specified as part of the official announcement of the March to National Nutrition Month® Week Pledge ("Promotional Period").
3. ENTRY No Purchase is necessary.
For March to National Nutrition Month® Week Pledge Drawing: You must follow the requirements for sharing, tweeting or promoting message as outlined in the contest. Social media participation is tracked by the tools of the social media website. Nourish Interactive is not responsible for any inaccuracies that occur due to the software tools provided by the social media site or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention.
4. DRAWING The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received for that drawing. The winner will be drawn in the following week of each of the promotions periods. The winner will be notified by regular mail or email within approximately 15 days of the drawing.
5. PRIZE/ODDS: PRIZE Description: Each week's giveaway will provide a specific description of the prize and its value. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS Winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, the use of their name and/or photograph in future promotions. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Where permitted by law, winner agrees to grant to Sponsor, and its licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Sponsor. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate winner or potential winner selected; and while not obligated to do so, Sponsor may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for winners or potential winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the web site, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS LICENSEES, AND OR SPONSOR’S PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. DISPUTES As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, In San Mateo County, California, USA by an arbitration in accordance with the rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. Any award of the arbitrators shall be final and conclusive on the parties to this Agreement, judgment upon such award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof, and no appeal shall lie therefrom. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., any costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. WINNER LIST For the name of the winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to: Nourish Interactive, Inc., 135 25th Ave P.O. Box 6457 , San Mateo, CA 94403.
This is a “sponsored product giveaway.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, Nourish Interactive only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”